HERE ARE THE MAIN REASONS WHY WE ARE SO SUCCESSFUL:
- Unlike selling a home, there is no Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) for the dental practice brokerage industry, and each broker must sell their own listings without other broker cooperation (“co-op”). Similar to dentists, there is a vast difference between brokers, and each broker must procure their own buyers for their own listings. We are resourceful, calculated and strategic in consistently producing wonderful results.
- As a highly respected local and national Dental CPA for over 30 years, Ken Rubin brings true professionalism, resourcefulness, and the necessary credibility and financial expertise that continuously proves to be invaluable.
- We offer sellers a risk-free, short-term, 30-Day Listing Agreement (unheard of anywhere else in the country). That’s how confident we are in the results we can provide for our sellers.
- By taking advantage of various unique factors, we have developed a unique method to quickly and effectively sell practices. Ask us – we’ll explain!
- Our system usually produces multiple acceptable offers for our sellers within the first week of marketing. Ask us – and we’ll explain how.
- Only California Licensed Real Estate Brokers can legally sell dental practices in California. Ken Rubin has been a licensed Broker since 1985 (and a CPA since 1984). Experience matters, plus we have a deep and very extensive database of buyers for every situation. The larger the practice the better!!!
- As a national tax reduction authority for dentists, Ken will structure the deal to minimize tax liability.
- Our commission rates are negotiable.
- It has become way more difficult to cross the finish line in the sale of a dental practice, and the shift towards a buyer’s market began in 2015. Ken Rubin possesses the knowledge, skills, personality and resourcefulness needed to achieve excellent results.